Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New You Resolution...that's not a typo

I started this blog earlier this year with all these grand ideas, that never quite panned out. You know with the husband, and the two year old and the full time job it was hard to stay on track. But as the impending New Year is quickly approaching I've been thinking a lot about what it is I want to change about myself and my life. So I've decided to make a few "New You" resolutions as I've never really been one for New Year resolutions, and really who is?! So here are a couple of things I would like to improve upon in the New Year:

1. Eliminate our credit card debt - I have already started trying to manage our finances better and create a better budget
2. Plan meals in advance - No matter how hard I try I always end up with no time left on the weekends to plan the week's meals. But I am going to make this a top priority
3. Read more - I used to read all of the time especially when I rode the bus to work, but I don't as much anymore. My parents bought me a Literati E Reader for Christmas and I'm hoping that will help me get in some more reading.

These are just a few things I would like to work on, so please join me as I start the New Year fresh. Do you have any "New You" resolutions? Any tips or ideas how I can be successful?

No comments:

Post a Comment